2004 Saturn ION 1 Tires

Old April 9th 05, 07:30 AM
M Burnside

Default 2004 Saturn ION 1 Tires

Hi

Just wondering what sort of tires people are replacing the original tires
with. My original firestone tires only lasted 18000 miles and I need to
replace them now. Any experience with other tires and how many miles they
went would be nice. Also what sort of handling and wet traction you get
since I live in rainy Seattle.

Thanks

Old April 9th 05, 06:04 PM
steve eddy

Not a Saturn, but when the original (lousy) firestones went on my '97
Corolla, I put on Michelin MX4 ("Rainforce") tires, and they performed
astonishingly well in the wet. Terrific handling and grip.

Old April 10th 05, 04:46 PM
marx404

I second Michelin and also check out BF Goorich T/A too. Low prices and
excellent wet/dry traction.

marx404