clock time chabge

Old April 7th 05, 06:44 AM
Roger P Aubé

Default clock time chabge

Have a 2001 Saturn LS1 w/o an owners manual (bought used). How do I change
the time on the clock/radio?

Old April 7th 05, 12:12 PM
marx404

ON the radio you will see embossed on the RCL button "TIME" with the radio
off, press thsi button until the hour flashes. You will see HR and MIN
embossed on the + and _ buttons of your EQ (above and below the MODE button)
When done press RCL again and the time is set.

marx404

Old April 7th 05, 03:16 PM
Oppie

"Roger P Aubé" > wrote in message
newsM35e.920095$8l.578701@pd7tw1no...
> Have a 2001 Saturn LS1 w/o an owners manual (bought used). How do I change
> the time on the clock/radio?

Marx correctly answered your question but you still should consider getting
a replacement owner's manual. There is a lot of information that is not
intuitive. Check out the link to Helm - manual is only $25
http://www.helminc.com/helm/Result.a...DL1P9LQEEBFLL8

Old April 8th 05, 04:15 PM
Roger P Aubé

Many thanks to both of you.

"Oppie" > wrote in message
news:1112883389.a255dfe4ae76981344fffd3b57285221@t eranews...

> "Roger P Aubé" > wrote in message
> newsM35e.920095$8l.578701@pd7tw1no...
> > Have a 2001 Saturn LS1 w/o an owners manual (bought used). How do I

change
> > the time on the clock/radio?
> >

> Marx correctly answered your question but you still should consider

getting
> a replacement owner's manual. There is a lot of information that is not
> intuitive. Check out the link to Helm - manual is only $25

http://www.helminc.com/helm/Result.a...DL1P9LQEEBFLL8

First time insurance charges kr0 General 0 December 17th 04 03:28 PM
E36 Clock Light Jay BMW 0 November 4th 04 11:37 AM
Clock Spring ECP Chrysler 0 October 13th 04 12:38 AM
1996 Dodge Grand Caravan - Air Bag light on - not clock spring tobybul Dodge 24 October 5th 04 05:42 PM