Clutch Woes

Old March 31st 05, 07:08 PM
Scott MacIntyre

Hmmm....That is interesting. The clutch in this car has always been
stiff/heavy. In fact, one of the reasons I have this car is because my 65
year old Mom's knee couldn't take the clutch anymore and she needed an
automatic (that and getting in & out was starting to get difficult for her
and my Dad...) They went and bought a Vue and gave me this car. It's not
bad for a little go-kart and it's decent on gas battling the Long Island
Expressway stop & go crap 6 days a week....

Scott

Old April 10th 05, 01:19 PM
Adrien

I pulled the clutch and it's the pressure plate that's bad. The
fingers are worn quite badly

Thanks for the assistance - I did drop the transmission through the
bottom.. undoing half the subframe bolts and suspending the back of
the engine with a 2x4 as described..

Wrong Clutch Fork? Michael White Jeep 6 February 8th 05 03:33 AM
Need good clutch for '94 4Runner V6 Matt Lang 4x4 4 January 14th 05 12:40 AM
Clutch woes, burning the discs? Masospaghetti Technology 11 January 6th 05 08:56 PM
Wacky Clutch Peter Pontbriand Jeep 14 December 19th 04 12:42 PM
Land Rover Series 3 Clutch bc 4x4 0 August 13th 04 03:36 PM