Decent Carpets?

Old October 9th 06, 01:25 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Homer Hawgsnott

Default Decent Carpets?

Hi,
My Vue is a 2005 with just over 18k on it. The driver side
carpet is totally worn through to the rubber. I live in Southern
Calif so not a lot of mud and stuff. Anyone know of a good
aftermarket carpet that will last?
Thanks
Old October 15th 06, 02:06 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
PerfectReign[_1_]

On Mon, 09 Oct 2006 00:25:24 +0000, Homer Hawgsnott wrote:

> Hi,
> My Vue is a 2005 with just over 18k on it. The driver side
> carpet is totally worn through to the rubber. I live in Southern
> Calif so not a lot of mud and stuff. Anyone know of a good
> aftermarket carpet that will last?
> Thanks

Mud? Here?

Keep in mind is hasn't rained since - oh - February.

How in the heck do you get mud in your Vue?

In any case, get whatever you can find. They're like $20 or so.

Old November 6th 06, 03:00 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
wavy

Yeah - do a search for car carpets on ebay. I found a nice set
of Saturn mats - they'd been cleaned really nicely. -cant think
of the seller right now but they are out there!