1993 SC-2 Power Window Won't Close

Old June 21st 05, 06:04 AM

How & where did you get your hnads on the special tool needed to
do this? I saw the picture u posted. Just curious....

Old June 26th 05, 06:38 PM
James1549

You can find a distributor at otctools.com

James

Old June 27th 05, 02:46 AM
trueblue

I have had the same problem for about 3 weeks on a 99 SL2. My passenger
window would go down fine, but would only go up after about 50 clicks of
the switch (and sometimes would only go up an inch or two). I finally had
time to tear into it and fix it.

The problem: Not a regulator. It was the contacts in the switch itself.

I pulled the switch assembly out, took the cover off and cleaned all the
contacts. Works like a champ now.

Hope this is your problem as well, since it's a free fix.