Ion2 lease

Old March 20th 05, 01:18 PM

Default Ion2 lease

Saw an ad for 159/mo for fully equipped ION2.(24months). What gives, is
this a decent car? How los does it sit/ride? I have back troubles and
can't handle a car that difficult to get in and out of.

Old March 20th 05, 09:18 PM
Art

If you want a GM product that size check out the Chevy Cobalt. Same
platform improved car.

Old March 21st 05, 03:48 AM
john

I have the 04 Ion 2 . Horrible to get in and out of.
"

link.net...

Old March 21st 05, 05:44 PM
SJ

I heard that 2005 is quite different from 2004 in terms of seat, and power
steering..
I drove it for two months and have no complaints.
about the difficulty in getting in and out, give it a try, 'cause we never
know until we really try.
SJ

Old April 6th 05, 01:50 AM
Bosco

II have a bad back and hated the low seats in the now have an 05
Ion2 and I am comfortable..I heard the 04 and previous seats were
awful....the ones in the 05 have been changed and are very comfortable
(for me anyway)

SJ wrote:
> I heard that 2005 is quite different from 2004 in terms of seat, and power
> steering..
> I drove it for two months and have no complaints.
> about the difficulty in getting in and out, give it a try, 'cause we never
> know until we really try.
> SJ
>
> > wrote in message
>
>>Saw an ad for 159/mo for fully equipped ION2.(24months). What gives, is
>>this a decent car? How los does it sit/ride? I have back troubles and
>>can't handle a car that difficult to get in and out of.

can you extend a vw lease? Sam VW water cooled 4 January 31st 05 01:32 PM
Get out of 6 mo. old 330i lease to lease an M3? Bubbles Jackson BMW 1 November 15th 04 09:08 PM
Lease end Dana Rohleder Saturn 0 August 6th 04 01:37 PM
Lease End Wear and Tear Fees Moni Saturn 0 June 15th 04 08:49 PM
Question about car Lease Mike General 3 June 14th 04 04:08 PM