F/S 99% rust free 77 std beetle

Old November 24th 08, 05:10 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Default F/S 99% rust free 77 std beetle

If your looking for a near rust free beetle this is one of the best
deals you'll find.

This belongs to a customer and is up for sale $4000 firm

Its a 77 std sunroof bug with a dime size hole in pan other then that
apears to be rust free. looks to have been resprayed and the engine
replaced but is one of the best unrestored bugs I've seen.

body and interior is in great shape engine runs very well sunroof
works has pop out quarter windows.

Agian this is in great shape and could save you thousands over haveing
one restored.
Ive looked on the samba and haven't seen one this nace any cheaper

it will be at my shop a few more days if interested I can e-mail
pictures

regardless of what the freaks say you will not find a better deal then
this if your looking for a very nice bug. If you listen to the freaks
it will be your loss.

Old November 24th 08, 12:52 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
caroline[_2_]

> wrote
> This belongs to a customer and is up for sale $4000 firm

Does the customer know you're selling it?

Old November 24th 08, 01:32 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Nov 24, 4:52�am, "caroline" > wrote:
> > wrote
>
> > This belongs to a customer and is up for sale $4000 firm

> Does the customer know you're selling it?

can you say retard? that is why it was brought to my shop with
atleast one new customer and a great location the owner figured it
would be the best place to sell it.

I put freaks in the post and sure enough they have to be heard or
their pothedic life would be nothing.

Old November 24th 08, 03:27 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Remco[_1_]

On Nov 24, 8:32*am, " > wrote:
> On Nov 24, 4:52 am, "caroline" > wrote:
>
> > > wrote

> > > This belongs to a customer and is up for sale $4000 firm

> > Does the customer know you're selling it?

> can you say retard? that is why it was brought to my shop *with
> atleast one new customer and a great location the owner figured it
> would be the best place to sell it.
>
> I put freaks in the post and sure enough they have to be heard or
> their pothedic life would be nothing.

Why don't you sell it on TheSamba? They have a classified section, you
know.
Your audience is larger there.

Oh, I forgot: you were banned there for fraud.
Old November 24th 08, 07:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Nov 24, 7:27�am, Remco > wrote:

> > > Does the customer know you're selling it?

> > can you say retard? that is why it was brought to my shop �with
> > atleast one new customer and a great location the owner figured it
> > would be the best place to sell it.

> > I put freaks in the post and sure enough they have to be heard or
> > their pothedic life would be nothing.

> Why don't you sell it on TheSamba? They have a classified section, you
> know.
> Your audience is larger there.
>
> Oh, I forgot: you were banned there for fraud.

No It was because evertt was tired of reading whiny as comments from
dumbasses like you
Old November 24th 08, 09:14 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Nov 24, 11:48 am, " > wrote:
> On Nov 24, 7:27 am, Remco > wrote:

> > > can you say retard? that is why it was brought to my shop with
> > > atleast one new customer and a great location the owner figured it
> > > would be the best place to sell it.

> > > I put freaks in the post and sure enough they have to be heard or
> > > their pothedic life would be nothing.

> > Why don't you sell it on TheSamba? They have a classified section, you
> > know.
> > Your audience is larger there.

> > Oh, I forgot: you were banned there for fraud.

> No It was because evertt was tired of reading whiny as comments from
> dumbasses like you

HA HA! You get banned everywhere you go because you're a
mother****ing thief, cocksucker! Keep telling yourself whatever you
have to, sucka, nobody wants your thieving ass around. God, it makes
me smile knowing how many people hate your guts.
Old November 24th 08, 11:07 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Shag

On Nov 24, 12:10*am, " > wrote:
> If your looking for a near rust free beetle this is one of the best
> deals you'll find.
>
> This belongs to a customer and is up for sale $4000 firm
>
> Its a 77 std sunroof bug with a dime size hole in pan *other then that
> apears to be rust free. looks to have been resprayed and the engine
> replaced but is one of the best unrestored bugs I've seen.
>
> body and interior is in great shape engine runs very well *sunroof
> works has pop out quarter windows.
>
> Agian this is in great shape and could save you thousands over haveing
> one restored.
> Ive looked on the samba and haven't seen one this nace any cheaper
>
> it will be at my shop a few more days if interested I can e-mail
> pictures
>
> regardless of what the freaks say you will not find a better deal then
> this if your looking for a very nice bug. *If you listen to the freaks
> it will be your loss.

99% rust free, huh? These cars weigh around 1900 pounds. So the one
you're trying to sell only has about 19 pounds of rust.
Interesting.
ps- You're still retarded. Glad I could help! :-D

Old November 25th 08, 12:15 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Nov 24, 3:07�pm, Shag > wrote:
> On Nov 24, 12:10�am, " > wrote:
>

> > If your looking for a near rust free beetle this is one of the best
> > deals you'll find.

> > This belongs to a customer and is up for sale $4000 firm

> > Its a 77 std sunroof bug with a dime size hole in pan �other then that
> > apears to be rust free. looks to have been resprayed and the engine
> > replaced but is one of the best unrestored bugs I've seen.

> > body and interior is in great shape engine runs very well �sunroof
> > works has pop out quarter windows.

> > Agian this is in great shape and could save you thousands over haveing
> > one restored.
> > Ive looked on the samba and haven't seen one this nace any cheaper

> > it will be at my shop a few more days if interested I can e-mail
> > pictures

> > regardless of what the freaks say you will not find a better deal then
> > this if your looking for a very nice bug. �If you listen to the freaks
> > it will be your loss.

> 99% rust free, huh? �These cars weigh around 1900 pounds. �So the one
> you're trying to sell only has about 19 pounds of rust.
> Interesting.
> ps- You're still retarded. �Glad I could help! �:-D- Hide quoted text -

No shag it only has a dime size hole in the floor pan but I guess for
someone like you with a dick that would fit with room to spear that
would be alot
Old November 25th 08, 01:54 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Nov 24, 4:15 pm, " > wrote:
> On Nov 24, 3:07 pm, Shag > wrote:
>

> > On Nov 24, 12:10 am, " > wrote:

> > > If your looking for a near rust free beetle this is one of the best
> > > deals you'll find.

> > > This belongs to a customer and is up for sale $4000 firm

> > > Its a 77 std sunroof bug with a dime size hole in pan other then that
> > > apears to be rust free. looks to have been resprayed and the engine
> > > replaced but is one of the best unrestored bugs I've seen.

> > > body and interior is in great shape engine runs very well sunroof
> > > works has pop out quarter windows.

> > > Agian this is in great shape and could save you thousands over haveing
> > > one restored.
> > > Ive looked on the samba and haven't seen one this nace any cheaper

> > > it will be at my shop a few more days if interested I can e-mail
> > > pictures

> > > regardless of what the freaks say you will not find a better deal then
> > > this if your looking for a very nice bug. If you listen to the freaks
> > > it will be your loss.

> > 99% rust free, huh? These cars weigh around 1900 pounds. So the one
> > you're trying to sell only has about 19 pounds of rust.
> > Interesting.
> > ps- You're still retarded. Glad I could help! :-D- Hide quoted text -

> No shag it only has a dime size hole in the floor pan but I guess for
> someone like you with a dick that would fit with room to spear that
> would be alot

Dime sized hole is not rust free, you cocksmoking junky. No wonder
you can't fix cars; ****, you don't even know the definition of RUST
FREE. Damn, you're pathetic (note that I spelled the word correctly!
Spellcheck, asshole, use it).
Old November 25th 08, 10:50 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Shag

On Nov 24, 7:15*pm, " > wrote:
> On Nov 24, 3:07 pm, Shag > wrote:
>

> > On Nov 24, 12:10 am, " > wrote:

> > > If your looking for a near rust free beetle this is one of the best
> > > deals you'll find.

> > > This belongs to a customer and is up for sale $4000 firm

> > > Its a 77 std sunroof bug with a dime size hole in pan other then that
> > > apears to be rust free. looks to have been resprayed and the engine
> > > replaced but is one of the best unrestored bugs I've seen.

> > > body and interior is in great shape engine runs very well sunroof
> > > works has pop out quarter windows.

> > > Agian this is in great shape and could save you thousands over haveing
> > > one restored.
> > > Ive looked on the samba and haven't seen one this nace any cheaper

> > > it will be at my shop a few more days if interested I can e-mail
> > > pictures

> > > regardless of what the freaks say you will not find a better deal then
> > > this if your looking for a very nice bug. If you listen to the freaks
> > > it will be your loss.

> > 99% rust free, huh? These cars weigh around 1900 pounds. So the one
> > you're trying to sell only has about 19 pounds of rust.
> > Interesting.
> > ps- You're still retarded. Glad I could help! :-D- Hide quoted text -

> No shag it only has a dime size hole in the floor pan *but I guess for
> someone like you with a dick that would fit with room to spear that
> would be alot

Room to "spear?" HAHAHA! Thanks for the early morning laugh. It's
almost not fun to insult you because you just make it too damn easy.
Work on your material a little and yeah try out that spell-checker
thing sometime. It may help you to mask your stupidity a little.
Think of it like Bondo and you'll get the idea.