Spinal Surgery

Old October 30th 08, 01:13 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Bob Hoover

Default Spinal Surgery

To All:

Wish me luck. Going under the knife in about two hours.

-Bob Hoover
-@ 0613
Old October 30th 08, 02:17 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
dave AKA vwdoc1[_2_]

Good Luck Bob Hoover!
--
later,
(One out of many daves)

Old October 30th 08, 02:31 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Speedy Jim[_2_]

Old October 30th 08, 02:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
P.J.Berg[_3_]

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 14:13:32 +0100, Bob Hoover > wrote:

> To All:
>
> Wish me luck. Going under the knife in about two hours.
>
> -Bob Hoover
> -@ 0613

Best of luck Mr.Hoover, have a speedy recovery.

J.

Old October 30th 08, 03:14 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Olli Lammi

Bob Hoover wrote:
> To All:
>
> Wish me luck. Going under the knife in about two hours.
>
> -Bob Hoover
> -@ 0613

Best Wishes from Finland.

---
Olli
Old October 30th 08, 03:33 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
trey[_2_]

On Oct 30, 11:14*am, Olli Lammi
A> wrote:
> Bob Hoover wrote:
> > To All:

> > Wish me luck. *Going under the knife in about two hours.

> > -Bob Hoover
> > -@ 0613

> Best Wishes from Finland.
>
> ---
> Olli

Good luck our prayers are with you !

Trey.
Old October 30th 08, 03:52 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

"Bob Hoover" > wrote in message
> To All:
>
> Wish me luck. Going under the knife in about two hours.
>
> -Bob Hoover
> -@ 0613

Hope it all goes as planned.... I will keep you in my prayers, and always
remember "they can't keep a good man down"....

Old October 30th 08, 04:03 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Michael Cecil

Bob Hoover wrote:
>To All:
>
> Wish me luck. Going under the knife in about two hours.
>
> -Bob Hoover
> -@ 0613

Good luck, and better yet, good skill to your surgeon.
--
Michael Cecil
http://macecil.googlepages.com/index.htm
Old October 30th 08, 04:15 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Oct 30, 8:13*am, Bob Hoover > wrote:
> To All:
>
> Wish me luck. *Going under the knife in about two hours.
>
> -Bob Hoover
> -@ 0613

May all be well with you and that you have good health!
Old October 30th 08, 04:27 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Oct 30, 11:15*am, wrote:
> On Oct 30, 8:13*am, Bob Hoover > wrote:
>
> > To All:

> > Wish me luck. *Going under the knife in about two hours.

> > -Bob Hoover
> > -@ 0613

> *May all be well with you and that you have good health!

Do not press that auto medication button if you can do without it.
It's a bitch getting off that morphine but not as bad as quitting
cigarettes.