GPL 69 mod

Old March 14th 07, 09:30 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Bob Simpson[_2_]

Default GPL 69 mod

Kevin Barnes wrote:
> I havent used GPL for a while but want to get back into it so have
> downloaded 69 mod. I have installed but for some reason cant get the

drop
> down menus to show 69. Im not sure that i have installed cars but

cant
> remeber how to do it. Anyone point me in the right direction. Do i

use
> GPLAim if so where do i have the paths set as i seem to be getting

nowhere.

> many thanks
>
> Kev Barnes

The physics should be enabled by hitting the "Carsets" button. Move
the 69 physics from the left column to the right column.

-------------= Posted from Ugroups.com =-------------
---= Fast & Free Web Portal to Usenet Newsgroups =---

Old March 15th 07, 01:06 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
cowoffunk

Ths 69 physics are enabled with the "Carsets" button in GEM. Move the
69 physics from the left to the right column.