NASA Sim Racing - Anyone try this?

Old March 13th 07, 10:38 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
GaryP

Default NASA Sim Racing - Anyone try this?

As I may be racing (RL) with NASA Northeast in the GTS Series this
year I noticed a link to an official NASA sanctioned Sim series. Sound
interesting, they use rFactor and GTR2..

You can check it out here -
http://www.nasasimracing.com/

No affiliatin, just thout it may be of interest.

GP
Old March 14th 07, 04:11 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

NASA is hooked up with Race2Play. It's a whole new approach to a
league. I've been racing with R2P for a couple of months now and love
it! No more pick up race nightmares. You sign up for events in
advance. They run all sorts of cars. Tonight, for instance, we had
20 cars in a race at Brands Hatch using the Porsche Racing Challenge
rFactor Mod. They run multiple series for different mods, plus
schedule races for other sims like GTR2 and N2003.

Check it out at http://www.race2play.com

Pat Dotson

Old March 14th 07, 12:16 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Bill Worrel

I've been racing there for a couple of months too and every race has been
great. The races are professionally run and the other racers are top notch.

Like Pat says, you can run almost any type of series from various sims,
including rFactor, GTR2, NASCAR Racing 2003 Season, GT Legends and Race.
They even tryed out Richard Burns Rally.

Bill

> wrote in message
ps.com...
> NASA is hooked up with Race2Play. It's a whole new approach to a
> league. I've been racing with R2P for a couple of months now and love
> it! No more pick up race nightmares. You sign up for events in
> advance. They run all sorts of cars. Tonight, for instance, we had
> 20 cars in a race at Brands Hatch using the Porsche Racing Challenge
> rFactor Mod. They run multiple series for different mods, plus
> schedule races for other sims like GTR2 and N2003.
>
> Check it out at http://www.race2play.com
>
> Pat Dotson
>

> On Mar 13, 5:38 pm, GaryP > wrote:
>> As I may be racing (RL) with NASA Northeast in the GTS Series this
>> year I noticed a link to an official NASA sanctioned Sim series. Sound
>> interesting, they use rFactor and GTR2..
>>
>> You can check it out here -http://www.nasasimracing.com/
>>
>> No affiliatin, just thout it may be of interest.
>>
>> GP

Stock car racing at Knockhilll, Scotland - Stock car racing at Knockhill.jpg Peter Hucker Auto Photos 0 January 7th 07 07:31 PM
NASA and Race2Play Dave F Simulators 11 December 21st 06 06:20 PM
NASA has recently answered to the prediction of a mega tsunami [email protected] Jeep 22 May 15th 06 12:16 PM
1973 NASA Hood question Johns.junk Ford Mustang 3 June 30th 05 08:36 AM