Most up-to-date F1 game for PC?

Old March 13th 07, 09:56 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default Most up-to-date F1 game for PC?

Are there any new F1 games for PC, or maybe something in the pipeline? If
not, which is the newest F1 game.

I'm still sitting with F1-2002 and would like something more up-to-date.

Old March 13th 07, 12:14 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Dave F

> wrote in message
> Are there any new F1 games for PC, or maybe something in the pipeline? If
> not, which is the newest F1 game.
>
> I'm still sitting with F1-2002 and would like something more up-to-date.

CTDP's F1 mod for rFactor is brilliant.
http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=F1%202005 You can also drive
BMW's 2006 F1 which is included with rFactor.
http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail...%20Sauber%20F1

A 2006 version from CTDP, as well as Ralph Hummerich, should be along
sometime in the next few months.

--
David G Fisher

Old March 13th 07, 01:30 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Bob Loblaw

> wrote in message
> Are there any new F1 games for PC, or maybe something in the pipeline? If
> not, which is the newest F1 game.
>
> I'm still sitting with F1-2002 and would like something more up-to-date.

If you want an official licensed game, you won't find anything more recent.
The FIA gave the licence to Sony who kept the games for the Playstation
only. There are some pretty good F1 mods for rFactor if you want to play on
your PC.

Old March 14th 07, 12:02 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Bill Worrel

David,

Do you have a link to any updates for the RH mod?

. ..

Date of Man. Digit Jeep 1 January 9th 07 09:45 PM
Can't I get the Manufacture Date from the VIN? Conan Kelly Honda 3 November 13th 05 08:12 PM
Last date to get a 2005 M3 theThinker BMW 2 September 26th 05 08:04 PM
GM CARS OUT OF DATE Grayfox Corvette 5 July 25th 05 11:13 PM
Date Codes Paul Garza Ford Mustang 4 May 16th 05 11:35 PM