Colin McRae: Dirt vs Sega Rally Revo

Old March 15th 07, 12:00 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,uk.games.video.xbox,uk.games.video.playstation
AirRaid[_1_]

Default Colin McRae: Dirt vs Sega Rally Revo

both games are coming out on both Xbox 360 and PlayStation3 if I'm not
mistaken.

~30fps Colin McRae: Dirt

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/7726/dirt1ms6.jpg
http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/4585/dirt2tn9.jpg
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/3489/dirt3et4.jpg
http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/7545/dirt4ao1.jpg
http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/2013/dirt5ub0.jpg
http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/5342/dirt6qu4.jpg
http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/5374/dirt7hw1.jpg

vs

~60fps Sega Rally Revo

http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1026_0001.jpg
http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1026_0002.jpg
http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1026_0003.jpg
http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1026_0004.jpg
http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1026_0005.jpg

Old March 15th 07, 09:38 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,uk.games.video.xbox,uk.games.video.playstation
martyh

Sega looks more exciting to play as you are racing against other cars. (is
this possible with Colin McRae)

The contents and any attachments of this electronic mail
message are confidential and intended only for the
named addressees. Dissemination, forwarding,
publication or other use of the message or attachments
by any unauthorised person is strictly prohibited.
Unless stated to the contrary, any opinions expressed
in this message are personal and may not be attributed
to Menhenitt Prior & Co Ltd or any member of the company.

Menhenitt Prior & Co Ltd - Registered in England.

Company Reg. No. 2283698
Registered Office :
Bess Park Road,
Trenant Industrial Estate,
Wadebridge,
Cornwall.
PL27 6HB

ups.com...

Old March 15th 07, 01:15 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,uk.games.video.xbox,uk.games.video.playstation
boodybandit

"AirRaid" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> both games are coming out on both Xbox 360 and PlayStation3 if I'm not
> mistaken.
>

> ~30fps Colin McRae: Dirt
>
> http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/7726/dirt1ms6.jpg
> http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/4585/dirt2tn9.jpg
> http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/3489/dirt3et4.jpg
> http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/7545/dirt4ao1.jpg
> http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/2013/dirt5ub0.jpg
> http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/5342/dirt6qu4.jpg
> http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/5374/dirt7hw1.jpg
>

> vs
>
> ~60fps Sega Rally Revo
>
> http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1026_0001.jpg
> http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1026_0002.jpg
> http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1026_0003.jpg
> http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1026_0004.jpg
> http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1026_0005.jpg

Screw both of these games.
Is Dice ever going to make a RalliSport Challenge sequel for the 360?
That is the off road racing gaming I want most

Old March 15th 07, 04:34 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,uk.games.video.xbox,uk.games.video.playstation
Northern Deity

boodybandit wrote: I did the dirty , it felt good!

> "AirRaid" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > both games are coming out on both Xbox 360 and PlayStation3 if I'm
> > not mistaken.
> >

> > ~30fps Colin McRae: Dirt
> >
> > http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/7726/dirt1ms6.jpg
> > http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/4585/dirt2tn9.jpg
> > http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/3489/dirt3et4.jpg
> > http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/7545/dirt4ao1.jpg
> > http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/2013/dirt5ub0.jpg
> > http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/5342/dirt6qu4.jpg
> > http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/5374/dirt7hw1.jpg
> >

> > vs
> >
> > ~60fps Sega Rally Revo
> >
> > http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1026_0001.jpg
> > http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1026_0002.jpg
> > http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1026_0003.jpg
> > http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1026_0004.jpg
> > http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1026_0005.jpg

> Screw both of these games.
> Is Dice ever going to make a RalliSport Challenge sequel for the 360?
> That is the off road racing gaming I want most

No since EA now own them.
Old March 15th 07, 05:12 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,uk.games.video.xbox,uk.games.video.playstation
Conor

In article . com>,
AirRaid says...
> both games are coming out on both Xbox 360 and PlayStation3 if I'm not
> mistaken.
>

> ~30fps Colin McRae: Dirt
>
> vs
>
> ~60fps Sega Rally Revo

Both on a 25FPS TV....

--
Conor

until you hear them speak.........
Old March 15th 07, 09:43 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,uk.games.video.xbox,uk.games.video.playstation
AirRaid

On Mar 15, 8:15 am, "boodybandit" > wrote:
> "AirRaid" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>

> > both games are coming out on both Xbox 360 and PlayStation3 if I'm not
> > mistaken.

> > ~30fps Colin McRae: Dirt

> >http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/7726/dirt1ms6.jpg
> >http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/4585/dirt2tn9.jpg
> >http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/3489/dirt3et4.jpg
> >http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/7545/dirt4ao1.jpg
> >http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/2013/dirt5ub0.jpg
> >http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/5342/dirt6qu4.jpg
> >http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/5374/dirt7hw1.jpg

> > vs

> > ~60fps Sega Rally Revo

> >http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1026_0001.jpg
> >http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1026_0002.jpg
> >http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1026_0003.jpg
> >http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1026_0004.jpg
> >http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/pu.../1026_0005.jpg

> Screw both of these games.
> Is Dice ever going to make a RalliSport Challenge sequel for the 360?
> That is the off road racing gaming I want most

I've asked people on Teamxbox forums if a RalliSport game for Xbox 360
is in the works, unfortinately it seems there is not, at least from
what I have read. That's not to say there isn't, but no word on a
RSC3 so far. That said, one guy mentioned that some of the people
that worked on the RalliSport games now work at Sega Driving Studio,
the developer of Sega Rally Revo, so I expect good things from that
game.

Old March 15th 07, 09:44 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,uk.games.video.xbox,uk.games.video.playstation
AirRaid

On Mar 15, 12:12 pm, Conor > wrote:
> In article . com>,
> AirRaid says...> both games are coming out on both Xbox 360 and PlayStation3 if I'm not
> > mistaken.

> > ~30fps Colin McRae: Dirt

> > vs

> > ~60fps Sega Rally Revo

> Both on a 25FPS TV....
>
> --
> Conor

25FPS TV, what?

Old March 15th 07, 11:31 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,uk.games.video.xbox,uk.games.video.playstation
Conor

In article .com>,
AirRaid says...
> On Mar 15, 12:12 pm, Conor > wrote:
> > In article . com>,
> > AirRaid says...> both games are coming out on both Xbox 360 and PlayStation3 if I'm not
> > > mistaken.

> > > ~30fps Colin McRae: Dirt

> > > vs

> > > ~60fps Sega Rally Revo

> > Both on a 25FPS TV....
> >
> > --
> > Conor

> 25FPS TV, what?

That's what broadcast is at.

--
Conor

until you hear them speak.........
Old March 16th 07, 02:17 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,uk.games.video.xbox,uk.games.video.playstation
Bob Loblaw

>> 25FPS TV, what?
>>

> That's what broadcast is at.

You are confusing signal and television. Television signals are broadcast at
25 FPS but lcd televisions for example have a 60 Hz refresh rate. They are
perfectly capable of displaying a 30 FPS or 60 FPS source (such as a PS/3 or
Xbox 360 game).

Old March 16th 07, 05:44 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,uk.games.video.xbox,uk.games.video.playstation
Iain Dingsdale

Conor wrote:
> In article .com>,
> AirRaid says...
>> On Mar 15, 12:12 pm, Conor > wrote:
>>> In article . com>,
>>> AirRaid says...> both games are coming out on both Xbox 360 and PlayStation3 if I'm not
>>> Both on a 25FPS TV....
>>>
>>> --
>>> Conor

>> 25FPS TV, what?
>>

> That's what broadcast is at.

Dear me Conor, slipping a bit arent we?

Broadcast TV may be at 25fps, but thats got nothing to do with what you
can display on a 60hz TFT

new pics of SEGA RALLY REVO AirRaid Simulators 2 March 14th 07 07:00 PM
SEGA Rally Revo screenshots Air Raid Simulators 3 January 17th 07 06:37 PM
Colin McRae Dirt - PS3 AirRaid Simulators 2 October 26th 06 03:55 PM
Colin McRae: DIRT Chang Liu Simulators 2 August 20th 06 10:15 PM
Colin MCrae Rally 2005 - Steering lag LL Poo J Simulators 0 March 25th 05 05:24 AM