2004 Honda Pilot front bumber installation

Old October 31st 05, 03:48 PM

Default 2004 Honda Pilot front bumber installation

Hello,

I'm wondering how much of a pain in the neck it would be to remove my
old, crinkled bumper and install a new one for my 2004 Pilot. It can't
be too complicated, but I don't want to devote a whole day to it. Plus,
I don't work on cars. I'll turn bolts, but that's about it. The best
thing to do would be to take it to the local Honda dealer, but that's
the worst thing for the wallet.

Thanks,

GS

Old October 31st 05, 04:59 PM
Mike Iglesias

In article .com>,
> wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I'm wondering how much of a pain in the neck it would be to remove my
>old, crinkled bumper and install a new one for my 2004 Pilot. It can't
>be too complicated, but I don't want to devote a whole day to it. Plus,
>I don't work on cars. I'll turn bolts, but that's about it. The best
>thing to do would be to take it to the local Honda dealer, but that's
>the worst thing for the wallet.

There is at least one thread in the forums on http://www.hondapilot.org
detailing how to install the fog lights, which requires removing the
bumper. Look in the "Accessories" section.

--
Mike Iglesias Email:
University of California, Irvine phone: 949-824-6926
Old November 1st 05, 09:44 PM

Default 2004 Honda Pilot front bumper installation

Thanks.