2004 Odyssey shuts off when stopped

Old February 2nd 05, 01:23 PM
mmhamilton

Default 2004 Odyssey shuts off when stopped

My wife's 2004 Honday Odyssey (6K miles) sometimes just shuts off when she
comes to a stop. No lights on the dash or anything. It only happens once
or twice per day. This started happening at around 5K miles. She also
said it happened while she was moving slowly one time which is really what
scares me. I took it to the Honda dealership and they could not get it to
replicate. They did an Idle Relearn, checked for air leaks and sensor
connections and found no problems.

I've called and scheduled another appointment with the dealer, but the
problem is getting this to happen on command. The guy wasn't too thrilled
and said he can't have a tech driving around all day. I'm just looking for
some suggestions as to what could be causing this and how I should pursue
this. Could it be a faulty ignition switch? Idle Problem? Does this fall
under Lemon laws? I bough the car in PA and it is registered in WV so I'll
have to research where this falls. Thanks for any input

looking for 2004 BMW 325i Raj BMW 0 October 19th 04 08:00 PM
Cost of 2004 CR-V, EX, Auto Harvey Cohen Honda 3 September 30th 04 01:09 AM
Mitchell on demand 2004 - 2003, Alldata CD SETs, BMW ETC, General Motors, Ford, BMW, Mercedes, Mercedes Truck, Mini E, Porsche, Saab, Volkswagen, Volvo, AUDI, Jaguar, Land Rover, CHRYSLER DODGE, Peugeot and Renault, Acura Isuzu, Kia, Mitsubishi, Niss vvcd VW water cooled 0 September 19th 04 11:35 PM
2004 Saturn Vue V6 is awsome! Ken R Saturn 9 May 20th 04 03:47 AM
2004 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Bob Dodge 5 April 25th 04 03:47 AM