what a joke

Old January 11th 09, 08:19 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

Default what a joke

On Jan 11, 9:43?am, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> > $30 cash, mostly in rolled change, $50 on a visa, and the balance on a
> > business check to hold for 2 weeks.

> > Do you know what I'm talking about Mario?

> he never "sees" these types of posts, you know that, right?

>what was I paying for? bet the check cleared no problem, wonder if I
>was spending lots of money at that time for other buisiness related
>items. and as far as credit I don't use it , I pay for everything.
>isn't the credit thing that has the world upside down right now. How
>many people have lost everything because of it.. I'm by no means part
>of the big problem.

so, you do see the posts? or do you only answer posts addressed to others,
such as mine was?

>With all you that keep judging me as perfect as you all are its a
>wonder I don't see more millionares here. I live well with in my
>means what else do you need to know?

who was judging you? I asked Capt. Montreal a question... English much?

Old January 11th 09, 09:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Leopold Stotch[_2_]

Man, you're just feeding the ******. Ignore him. I know it's hard.
When you see such concentrated stupidity the first inclination is to
point it out but you're just giving him what he wants. The thing you've
got to understand about Mario is that he has no dignity or self respect.
All he wants is attention. If everyone would ignore him (even when he
tries to goad you like he did with the original post) then eventually he
would get bored and go away.

Old January 11th 09, 09:57 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

"Leopold Stotch" > wrote in message
> Man, you're just feeding the ******. Ignore him. I know it's hard. When
> you see such concentrated stupidity the first inclination is to point it
> out but you're just giving him what he wants. The thing you've got to
> understand about Mario is that he has no dignity or self respect. All he
> wants is attention. If everyone would ignore him (even when he tries to
> goad you like he did with the original post) then eventually he would get
> bored and go away.

first, who are you talking to? you are addressing someone but fail to
mention who...

second, most folks are ignoring him, to an extent..

third, you posted in "his" thread, so you are no better than any of the
others...

Old January 11th 09, 10:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Leopold Stotch[_2_]

Joey Tribiani wrote:

> first, who are you talking to? you are addressing someone but fail to
> mention who...
>
> second, most folks are ignoring him, to an extent..
>
> third, you posted in "his" thread, so you are no better than any of the
> others...

First - I'm talking to you (Joey).

Second - You are not.

Third - I'm not talking to him, I'm talking to you.

Old January 12th 09, 12:51 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

"Leopold Stotch" > wrote in message
newsxual.520531$yE1.296594@attbi_s21...

> First - I'm talking to you (Joey).

then you are in a terrible daze... you said he tried to "goad" me in his
original post, and he didn't... you said I should ignore him, I did, i
responded to another poster... you said everyone needs to stop talking about
him, yet you can't even do that... are you a hypocrite?

> Second - You are not.

sure I am... check how many folks responded to him before i did... then
come back and apologize for being a dip****.

> Third - I'm not talking to him, I'm talking to you.

you are responding in his thread and talking about him.... you said that is
what he wants and we shouldn't do it... can you not understand the irony in
your hypocritical posting?

when you get your head wrapped around all that, you are welcome to keep
posting your opinion, just as I will, thank you very much... the only thing
worse than a net nanny is a hypocrite, and you've mastered both...

Old January 12th 09, 02:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Leopold Stotch[_2_]

I surmised that you weren't very bright by the way you let a mental
defective like Mario lead you around by the nose. Thank you for
confirming that assessment.

Old January 12th 09, 04:17 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

Default OT Leopold Stotch plays netnanny

>I surmised that you weren't very bright by the way you let a mental
>defective like Mario lead you around by the nose. Thank you for confirming
>that assessment.

and yet *you* keep responding.... interesting, even I'm bright enough to
notice that. make sure your bridle is buckled tightly..

Old January 12th 09, 12:56 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Jan 11, 1:39�pm, Leopold Stotch > wrote:
> Man, you're just feeding the ******. �Ignore him. �I know it's hard.
> When you see such concentrated stupidity the first inclination is to
> point it out but you're just giving him what he wants. �The thing you've
> got to understand about Mario is that he has no dignity or self respect.
> � All he wants is attention. �If everyone would ignore him (even when he
> tries to goad you like he did with the original post) then eventually he
> would get bored and go away.

lol you apperantly have never talk to me, dignity and self respect is
somethin that I have,
just wiyh all the good

You are just spouting off to jump on what ever band wagon it is just
to be heard, who does it seem is the one looking for attention.

All i'm here for is aircooled VW related issues and HELLO what part
of me doing this every day dealing with every aspect of the aircooled
field seems to elude you.

I am a a dealler for many wholesalers like TMI and Vantera wearhouse
group plus others.

its you and only a few others jhat have truoble with the fact that I'm
very good at what I do.
how many other shops are willing to repair the aircooled VWs we all
seem to love that customers drag out of junk yards. The picture of
the last 3 I posted 2 are such VW's.

IF instead of bitching and making up fantisies about me and keep
things on topic (VW related) this would be a good fourm again I'm
sure.

How can I not laugh when someone like the owner of the web site planet
vee dub makes up a profile and post in my name to get people to his
site. Get a clue and grow up.

I have said time and time again attacking me just makes you look
childish and does no one any good . ask yourself what a year or so
of attacking me has accomplished? on the other hand I have restored a
dozen or so show winning VW's you have bitched trust me I have
dignity and lots of not only self respect but that of my customers.
Old January 12th 09, 06:19 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Jan 12, 4:56 am, " > wrote:
> On Jan 11, 1:39 pm, Leopold Stotch > wrote:
>
> > Man, you're just feeding the ******. Ignore him. I know it's hard.
> > When you see such concentrated stupidity the first inclination is to
> > point it out but you're just giving him what he wants. The thing you've
> > got to understand about Mario is that he has no dignity or self respect.
> > All he wants is attention. If everyone would ignore him (even when he
> > tries to goad you like he did with the original post) then eventually he
> > would get bored and go away.

> lol you apperantly have never talk to me, dignity and self respect is
> somethin that I have,
> just wiyh all the good
>
> You are just spouting off to jump on what ever band wagon it is just
> to be heard, who does it seem is the one looking for attention.
>
> All i'm here for is aircooled VW related issues and HELLO what part
> of me doing this every day dealing with every aspect of the aircooled
> field seems to elude you.
>
> I am a a dealler for many wholesalers like TMI and Vantera wearhouse
> group plus others.
>
> its you and only a few others jhat have truoble with the fact that I'm
> very good at what I do.
> how many other shops are willing to repair the aircooled VWs we all
> seem to love that customers drag out of junk yards. The picture of
> the last 3 I posted 2 are such VW's.
>
> IF instead of bitching and making up fantisies about me and keep
> things on topic (VW related) this would be a good fourm again I'm
> sure.
>
> How can I not laugh when someone like the owner of the web site planet
> vee dub makes up a profile and post in my name to get people to his
> site. Get a clue and grow up.
>
> I have said time and time again attacking me just makes you look
> childish and does no one any good . ask yourself what a year or so
> of attacking me has accomplished? on the other hand I have restored a
> dozen or so show winning VW's you have bitched trust me I have
> dignity and lots of not only self respect but that of my customers.

For all the ****ing and moaning that Mario does about no one having
the balls to show up at his shop, I find it funny how many times he's
eluded simple questions. He refuses to say what Brad's last name was
(because he doesn't exist) and won't divulge any positive references
in the form of customer names. There are many other examples.

Regardless of whatever hackneyed responses he comes up with here, I
rest easy knowing that Mario will suffer a much harsher brand of
justice when he's six feet under and having to answer to all his
wrongdoings. It's easy to post bull**** on the internet; hell, just
look at the nonsense he posts up about a new customer every day and a
shop full of work.

It pains me to think of anyone getting reamed by this drug-addled
loser and his wife, but there's no excuses anymore. As soon as you
Google his name, you get the full story on what he's all about.
Old January 12th 09, 07:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message
> ask yourself what a year or so
>of attacking me has accomplished? on the other hand I have restored a
>dozen or so show winning VW's you have bitched trust me I have
>dignity and lots of not only self respect but that of my customers.

from what I understand this car you restored was a hit at every show it
entered. So, tell us about this gem:
http://www.metwiz.com/joansbug.htm

Joke Ali[_3_] BMW 0 December 10th 07 06:39 PM
A Car Joke Bassboat Auto Photos 1 March 22nd 07 05:17 PM
joke of the day [email protected] Ford Mustang 0 May 8th 05 06:35 PM