Proposal on how to better deal mario

Old December 1st 08, 01:34 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Default Proposal on how to better deal mario

On Nov 30, 11:25�pm, Anthony W > wrote:
> Leopold Stotch wrote:
> > Anthony W wrote:
> >> How about once a weak or so some one posts a message with all the
> >> links, his full name and address and the full story. �Then we shun
> >> him. �I mean we don't reply to his posts and ignore his replies to our
> >> posts.

> >> If we could stick to this, I think this newsgroup would be a better
> >> place. �Anyway it's just an idea...

> >> Tony

> > � Ok, I'll take the pledge. �I promise not to respond to any of Mario's
> > posts.

> > � Be prepared. �Once Mario feels he is being ignored he *WILL* post
> > something provocative in order to goad people into responding to him. He
> > can not *stand* to be ignored, and appears to have some sort of sick
> > craving for attention. �In particular he will post something soliciting
> > some sort of business deal, which we all will be sorely tempted to
> > respond to lest some newbie stumbles across his message and gets sucked
> > into one of Mario's scams. �When you see a message like this the best
> > response would be to *not* respond in Mario's thread, but instead start
> > a new thread below it *briefly* summarizing Mario's past deeds (with
> > little or no editorial comment - just the links were the information can
> > be found) and leave it at that. �No one even need add their comments to
> > this post. �It will simply serve to make the information available to
> > any newbie potentially considering doing business with Mario/Vintage
> > Werks. �Once we place the info out there we have done our due diligence
> > in helping the newbie avoid being taken. �If the newbie chooses to
> > ignore the warning that is his business.

> > � When you guys were in school, was there a kid that seemed to enjoy
> > being the butt of jokes or being picked on (every class seemed to have
> > one when I was growing up)? �These kids would rather be the class joke
> > (not the same as the class clown BTW) and would prefer to be ridiculed,
> > picked on, or otherwise tortured as opposed to being a complete nobody.
> > �Mario is that kid. �This pathetic guy is so starved for attention he
> > would rather have your barbs and insults rather than be the nobody that
> > he is. �Don't give him the pleasure. �Truly, if you �want to cause this
> > guy some mental anguish just pretend that he doesn't exist, or better
> > yet, let him know he isn't worth your effort to respond to (by *not*
> > responding). �Truly, he isn't worth your consideration, time, or effort.

> We can still talk about him but the idea is to not talk directly to him.
> � I know that he will try all sorts of things to get us to spar with him
> but it'll still be a better place for it. �The shame of it is, most of
> the good discussion that used to happen here is not going to return.
>
> Tony- Hide quoted text -

Duh I dropped out of here twice but its a few attention whores here
that cyber stalk me to get me back.

The only time I post other wise is to give helpful info where some
here just want to talk stupid ****. Hey Dumbasses for helpful info
if your going to try to talk **** about me it should have an oz. of
truth . hum I don't even smoke cigarettes but I'll smoke meth, not
likely. I never seen it or any other hard drugs.

I never have any customers again hum wonder where all the VW's that I
have packed in at the shop comes from.

My wifes the ugliest women you have seen hum well then don't tell her
that I'm sleeping with the very attractive blond everyone sees me with
everynight

The bondo thing is one of the funniest joke around, hum I'm willing to
bet the reason I am so busy is because even before anyone brings there
restoration project in they look at the quality of what I have at the
shop and see that I DON'T USE IT.

Its up to people here to STFU about me< I will defend myself in what
ever way I think is warented.

If the restorations I do are such **** yet win at shows, what does
that say about the other hundreds that are there?

I bought my first beetle 28 yrs ago and owned and drove more then 30
in that time, and all started as non-running projects so I bet I have
enough knowledge to help people here and the hundreads that come to my
shop.

I don't see how you all don't understand that I did everything legally
when it came to john.c and he is the one that put on a whole show
just for attention.

I also signed a contract with Joan to fix the problems that brad
missed, messed up and so others are responsible for her not haveing
the beetle that she loved.

If you would put this much energy into a worthy cause, just think of
the good.
Old December 1st 08, 02:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...k/DSCN2331.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...k/DSCN2332.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...k/DSCN2333.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...k/DSCN2330.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...k/DSCN2334.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...k/DSCN2335.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...k/DSCN2336.jpg

http://www.metwiz.com/joansbug.htm

Old December 1st 08, 04:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Dec 1, 5:34 am, " > wrote:
> [...]

> ever way I think is warented.
>
> If the restorations I do are such **** yet win at shows, what does
> that say about the other hundreds that are there?
>
> I bought my first beetle 28 yrs ago and owned and drove more then 30
> in that time, and all started as non-running projects so I bet I have
> enough knowledge to help people here and the hundreads that come to my
> shop.
>
> I don't see how you all don't understand that I did everything legally
> when it came to john.c and he is the one that put on a whole show
> just for attention.
>
> I also signed a contract with Joan to fix the problems that brad
> missed, messed up and so others are responsible for her not haveing
> the beetle that she loved.
>
> If you would put this much energy into a worthy cause, just think of

It would be awesome to fly back to North Carolina just to punch you in
the face repeatedly, but god knows what diseases I would contract.
Leprosy comes to mind.
Old December 1st 08, 10:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

2 words :keyboard cowerd

Old December 1st 08, 11:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Leopold Stotch[_2_]

Anthony W wrote:

> We can still talk about him but the idea is to not talk directly to him.
> I know that he will try all sorts of things to get us to spar with him
> but it'll still be a better place for it. The shame of it is, most of
> the good discussion that used to happen here is not going to return.
>
> Tony

I think talking *about* him is a mistake. You fail to understand his
psychology. Mario would *much* rather that you post a message calling
him a brain dead tweaker pole smoker than *not* talk him at all. You're
feeding him by talking about him. I suggest that you neither talk to or
about him. Just ignore the *******.

Old December 1st 08, 11:49 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Anthony W

Leopold Stotch wrote:
> Anthony W wrote:
>

>> We can still talk about him but the idea is to not talk directly to
>> him. I know that he will try all sorts of things to get us to spar
>> with him but it'll still be a better place for it. The shame of it
>> is, most of the good discussion that used to happen here is not going
>> to return.
>>
>> Tony

> I think talking *about* him is a mistake. You fail to understand his
> psychology. Mario would *much* rather that you post a message calling
> him a brain dead tweaker pole smoker than *not* talk him at all. You're
> feeding him by talking about him. I suggest that you neither talk to or
> about him. Just ignore the *******.

I could agree to that.

Tony
Old December 1st 08, 11:49 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message
>2 words :keyboard cowerd

The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling
suggestion below or try again using the search bar above.

Suggestions for cowerd:
1. coward 2. cowherd
3. cored 4. corde
5. cord 6. chord
7. coreid 8. cowroid
9. crowd 10. corda
11. cordy 12. collard
13. cowrie 14. crowdy
15. cuerda 16. chorda

Old December 2nd 08, 12:10 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Dec 1, 5:49*pm, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> >2 words :keyboard cowerd

> The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling
> suggestion below or try again using the search bar above.
>
> Suggestions for cowerd:
> * * *1. coward * * * * * * * * 2. cowherd
> * * *3. cored * * * * * * * * 4. corde
> * * *5. cord * * * * * * * * 6. chord
> * * *7. coreid * * * * * * * * 8. cowroid
> * * *9. crowd * * * * * * * *10. corda
> * * 11. cordy * * * * * * * *12. collard
> * * 13. cowrie * * * * * * * *14. crowdy
> * * 15. cuerda * * * * * * * *16. chorda

Well crap. Can't help you with the cowherd.
How about some goats instead ?
..

Randy
Old December 2nd 08, 12:34 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Shag

On Dec 1, 6:49*pm, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> >2 words :keyboard cowerd

> The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling
> suggestion below or try again using the search bar above.
>
> Suggestions for cowerd:
> * * *1. coward * * * * * * * * 2. cowherd
> * * *3. cored * * * * * * * * 4. corde
> * * *5. cord * * * * * * * * 6. chord
> * * *7. coreid * * * * * * * * 8. cowroid
> * * *9. crowd * * * * * * * *10. corda
> * * 11. cordy * * * * * * * *12. collard
> * * 13. cowrie * * * * * * * *14. crowdy
> * * 15. cuerda * * * * * * * *16. chorda

hahaha! He managed to spell 50% of the words in his post correctly
that time. What are y'all bustin' his chops about? That's better
than he normally does. HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Old December 2nd 08, 01:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Dec 1, 6:58�am, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> > If the restorations I do are such **** yet win at shows, what does
> >that say about the other hundreds that are there?

> �http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...k/DSCN2336.jpg
>
> http://www.metwiz.com/joansbug.htm

hey Chris the person that owns the ghia is more then happy with it for
something he just wanted thrown together to sell, and that was before
winning 3 awards with it, in fack he has had me do atleast 6 for him
sofare and atleast 4 or 5 more.