Is "Hot VWs " the magazine still alive?

Old November 21st 08, 12:57 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
'nam vet.

Default Is "Hot VWs " the magazine still alive?

I didn't see it on the mag. rack at the grocery.
Are they still printing?
--
When the Power of Love,replaces the Love of Power.
that's Evolution.
Old November 21st 08, 01:10 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Nov 20, 4:57 pm, "'nam vet." > wrote:
> I didn't see it on the mag. rack at the grocery.
> Are they still printing?
> --
> When the Power of Love,replaces the Love of Power.
> that's Evolution.

Yup, 40 plus years later, still around and kicking! www.hotvws.com.
Some stories carry it, others don't... I live in a rural part of
Oregon where there aren't too many VWs (aside from my own, lol).
Old November 21st 08, 01:24 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Leopold Stotch[_2_]

wrote:
> On Nov 20, 4:57 pm, "'nam vet." > wrote:
>> I didn't see it on the mag. rack at the grocery.
>> Are they still printing?
>> --
>> When the Power of Love,replaces the Love of Power.
>> that's Evolution.

> Yup, 40 plus years later, still around and kicking!
www.hotvws.com.
> Some stories carry it, others don't... I live in a rural part of
> Oregon where there aren't too many VWs (aside from my own, lol).

Yeah, they are the last U.S. VW magazine I am aware of. VW Trends bit
the dust a few years back. Some of the U.K. VW mags are pretty good but
very expensive to get delivered here.

Old November 21st 08, 01:31 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Its cool to get it every month its my equivalent to playboy.

Old November 21st 08, 06:11 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Legion of Doom

Do you shoot your load all over the pages, you asslicking ****face?
Old November 21st 08, 05:22 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Nov 20, 7:31*pm, " > wrote:
> Its cool to get it every month its my equivalent to playboy.

Why don't you change your name?
Old November 23rd 08, 01:11 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Nov 21, 9:22�am, wrote:
> On Nov 20, 7:31�pm, " > wrote:
>
> > Its cool to get it every month its my equivalent to playboy.

> �Why don't you change your name?

Got my Jan 09 issue yesterday One red 67 looks about like the wifes
69 beetle, no her's isn't restored just red with 67 red seats and empi
8 spoke rims so those will be the pages stuck together 1st
Old November 24th 08, 06:20 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Nov 23, 5:11 am, " > wrote:
> On Nov 21, 9:22 am, wrote:
>
> > On Nov 20, 7:31 pm, " > wrote:

> > > Its cool to get it every month its my equivalent to playboy.

> > Why don't you change your name?

> Got my Jan 09 issue yesterday One red 67 looks about like the wifes
> 69 beetle, no her's isn't restored just red with 67 red seats and empi
> 8 spoke rims so those will be the pages stuck together 1st

Difference is the car in the magazine isn't a hacked up meth-funded
pile of ****.
Old November 25th 08, 12:35 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Nov 24, 10:20�am, wrote:
> On Nov 23, 5:11 am, " > wrote:

> > > Why don't you change your name?

> > Got my Jan 09 issue yesterday � One red 67 looks about like the wifes
> > 69 beetle, no her's isn't restored just red with 67 red seats and empi
> > 8 spoke rims �so those will be the pages stuck together 1st

> Difference is the car in the magazine isn't a hacked up meth-funded
> pile of ****.

do you even own a VW or won't your parents buy you one till older
then 10,
Old November 25th 08, 01:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Nov 24, 4:35 pm, " > wrote:
> On Nov 24, 10:20 am, wrote:

> > > Got my Jan 09 issue yesterday One red 67 looks about like the wifes
> > > 69 beetle, no her's isn't restored just red with 67 red seats and empi
> > > 8 spoke rims so those will be the pages stuck together 1st

> > Difference is the car in the magazine isn't a hacked up meth-funded
> > pile of ****.

> do you even own a VW or won't your parents buy you one till older
> then 10,

Both of my VWs are far finer than any pile of dog **** you call a
"restoration." And one of those cars has hardly any paint left on
it... yet still I would rather own it, unfinished and unpainted, than
any of your abortions.

Old magazine photo - "1935 Datsun (s).jpg" 218.2 KBytes [email protected] Auto Photos 8 August 24th 08 08:12 PM
Reflections on 2006 (reposts): Looks like an "artist's impression" in a magazine ad Duncan Craig Auto Photos 0 January 5th 07 11:50 PM