Old September 26th 13, 09:17 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
jonjo777

Default heater blower fault

replying to Jeff Strickland , Jonjo777 wrote:
> crwlrjeff wrote:
>
> "Jonjo777" > wrote in
> message roups.com...
> 7 Series, 5 Series, not much different, but not a 3 Series that I used for
> my attempt at helping you.
> The fact remains, if the fan speed worked at MAX, but did not work on Low,
> Med., or High, then the FSR is the primary suspect in all that is wrong.

Hello mate thanks for advice I have now got the FSR out now and you are spot
on I have power to the FSR but none coming to motor I have test motor and that
is fine so thanks it seem a lot of work to get the resistor out from under the
dash

--
posted from
http://www.motorsforum.com/bmw/heate...ult-38141-.htm