Old September 25th 13, 08:17 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
jonjo777

Default heater blower fault

replying to Jeff Strickland , Jonjo777 wrote:
> crwlrjeff wrote:
>
> Use www.realoem.com or www.penskeparts.com to find the part for your car.
> You can then use the Part Number Search to see which other models use the
> same part as your car. This can help if you want to visit the local junk
> yard for parts from a wrecked car.

Thank you for your time and input with regards to my e38 blower fault after
removing the dash my FSR is sat above the blower there is a plug with three
wires going into the plastic housing anyways I done a mt test with full blower
switch selected and got a reading of. 7.8 ten 2.13 in auto blow and other
reading when increased so I'm getting the power there to the FSR so hope a
replacement will solve my troubles thanks very much for. Your help guys

--
posted from
http://www.motorsforum.com/bmw/heate...ult-38141-.htm