Old January 5th 05, 10:11 PM
RKMT

GPN wrote:
> I keep the recirc off all the time. i dont believe i ever keep it on
> when i keep my heater on. Am i missing something?
>
> GPN

There may be water trapped in the heating system because of the AC (it
should come on with the windshield defrost, to remove condensation.)

My solution for this is to drive at highway speed with the heater full
blast directed toward the windshield and driver/passanger with the back
windows open halfway. The windshield and front windows will steam up
quite fast, but will ultimately clear out in 4 to 5 minutes.

Very effective.