Old October 4th 12, 06:27 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
FolkGT

Default New Project CARS trailer

On Wed, 3 Oct 2012 21:36 +0100 (BST),
(Andrew MacPherson) wrote:

(FolkGT) wrote:

>> Trick? I don't know what you're talking about.

>About six months ago there was another deadline for "investment" because there was
>supposed to be some deal or other about to be closed.

Ah. Yes, at one time there were negotiations with a 3rd party to secure
the remainder of the funds. A deal was never made because we couldn't
insure complete creative control over the project. So I see where you
were coming from now.

That did prompt a flurry of additional funds from members who didn't want
to be left out in the cold, but all that's old history now. We'll easily
be able to finish the funding strictly on member contributions.