Old August 15th 13, 10:18 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Drew

Default 1986 4+3 trans runs stronger after battery is disconnected for a few minutes

I noticed after disconnecting the battery for a few mins the car ran a lot
stronger . I have done this twice over the past 6 months . I am guessing the
computer re sets when I do this . Is this an early sign of a computer problem
,or can you attribute it to something else *?*

--
posted from
http://www.motorsforum.com/corvette/...ted-19309-.htm