Old January 25th 10, 02:20 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
PlowBoy[_3_]

Default F1 comes to iRacing

"Uwe" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 21:08:23 -0600, Plowboy7 wrote:
>
>> them, to display them, jesus h chrysler man... next year them drinks
>> will
>> be 4 bucks a can (instead of 3.5 bucks a freaking can) you know that is
>> more
>> than I ever paid for a beer delivered one at a time at a club around
>> here...

> Apparently there are still enough idiots out there falling for their
> marketing and gulping down the stuff in hectolitres, so don't blame the
> man, blame them taker cultures ... ;-)
>
> Best, Uwe

Hell, I can, but don't really blame him, (over here it is a free country,
lol) but I do hate people who blatantly "rob" you, this dude is one of the
culprits. Pepsi at least figured it out, and yeah could just be
appearances, but maybe just a little itty bity bit. To quit paying 2billion
a second for superbowl commercials then raising prices. They are reportedly
trying to start some kind of aid program with that money now.