Old July 16th 07, 03:08 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
CardsFan

Default will this fit in the back of a C6??

"JimH" > wrote in message
> Dad wrote:
>
>>> AJM
>>> '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp (both tops) *
>>>
>>> * - currently two sets of golf clubs in the back (really)

>> So you got them in and you can't get them out???? ;-))

> That must be it!
>
> I've got a '93 Ruby Coupe also (both tops), and I can't fit one set of
> clubs in the back. If I broke them in half (and I have been tempted a few
> times) then they would fit.

Sorry about the blank one...I put the clubs in diagonally with the bottom of
the bags back by the speakers and the club tops end up quite near the roof
struts. It isn't my first choice for sure, but they do fit.

AJM
'93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp (both tops)