Old July 15th 07, 05:25 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
JimH[_2_]

Default will this fit in the back of a C6??

Dad wrote:

>> AJM
>> '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp (both tops) *
>>
>> * - currently two sets of golf clubs in the back (really)

> So you got them in and you can't get them out???? ;-))

That must be it!

I've got a '93 Ruby Coupe also (both tops), and I can't fit one set of
clubs in the back. If I broke them in half (and I have been tempted a
few times) then they would fit.

My one complaint about the '93 is that it is so tight inside. My '85 was
much roomier, and more comfortable. My '71 LT1 (how did I let that one
slip away) was also bigger, and the fastest car I've ever driven. It was
also without A/C. Tucson summers are a bit tough without it. I didn't
play golf in those days, so I don't know if it would fit any clubs either.

My next Corvette will have to fit the clubs, and leave a little space
for my feet.

Jim