Old July 10th 07, 02:14 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Bob I

Default will this fit in the back of a C6??

Bob G. wrote:
>> I haven't tried the golf bags in our '03 'vert, but there is really a
>> lot of room back there. We typically pack enough for a 2 week vacation
>> back there and try to run with the top down unless it rains or the
>> temperature gets unbearable! I see the C6 lost a bit of space in the
>> tail though.

> Are you really married ?
>
> IF I took a toothbrush one pair of shoes, and a set of cloths for 2
> days (and some quarters for a daily trip to the Laundrymat) I could
> never fit 2 weeks of my wives cloths etc in my 98 Vert..heck last time
> we did a weekend I had to ship a bunch OUR (yea I'm guilty too) of
> purchases home via UPS because of lack of room...
>
> Bob G.

A couple of softside/expandable style rollaway suitcases, an overnite
bag, a "makeup/toiletry" case, a couple jackets, a couple 12packs, and a
small cooler. If we buy any thing thats not compressible, it gets
shipped home UPS. Wife packs well, but not unknown to do laundry if the
need arises.