Old July 18th 04, 08:23 PM
Art

I took a look at the gas pedal with a flashlight. All it is is a pedal
attached by a bent rod to a plastic box and a connector at the top of the
box with wires coming out. No obvious adjustment ability of the spring
unless it is inside the box. It is my father's car and I drove it today
after not driving it for a week and the pedal felt better today. Might just
need some breaking in.

"Dana Rohleder" > wrote in message
> What I am talking about is simply adjusting the pedal - or possibly it is
> binding or something is interfering with the motion of the pedal, like a
> floor mat.
>
> --
> Dana C. Rohleder
> Port Kent, NY
> "Art" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
> > Called Saturn dealer service dept. Service writer did not know but he
> > checked with someone and said there was no adjustment to the drive by

wire
> > throttle control. For what its worth.
> >

> > "Dana Rohleder" > wrote in message
> > > Have the dealer take a look. Mine feels normal, and I've owned ~20

cars.