Old November 4th 06, 03:51 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Brent P[_1_]

Default Greedy *******s.....

In article >, Ashton Crusher wrote:
> On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 00:31:35 -0600,
> (Brent P) wrote:
>
>>In article >, Ashton Crusher wrote:
>>
>>> Your point is irrelevant because we aren't dealing with a market
>>> (specialty vehicles) that was EVER intended to be "free".

>>That is my point! congradulations you grasped it!
>>

> No, it wasn't your point. But thanks for suddenly changing your tune.

I think I know what my point has been. Why don't you scroll on back and
see where everyone got their panties in a bunch.... it's me calling the
GT500 not a free market.

Everything else has been something that someone else hung on me.

I grow tired of clairifying it. go play on the freeway.