Old September 7th 04, 12:06 PM

'Flying out to check out the car is just fine if you have the time and
can afford to do it which is something I have neither of. Buying local
works just great if you live in a metropolitan area which again I do
not.So don't knock someone who uses it . Remember people were getting
ripped off before e-bay even was heard of.'

ME: Hey...its YOUR money ! And because people were getting ripped
off before ebay came along , justifies buying without seeing in person
?! -- would you acquire a wife that way, or even a dog ??? Yet youll
gamble with many many thousands of dollars on a car you are totally
enthused about based on what a guy says , who needs his money out of it
asap ?