Old August 26th 11, 01:55 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
Kevin McMurtrie[_3_]

Default Here comes the 2012 Audi A8 HYBRID

Nice car except... Bose? Seriously? The Bose that came in my A3 was a
downgrade from common factory equipment. No crossovers to prevent high
frequency distortion, no sound dampening to prevent muddying resonation
and echoes behind the speakers, and very little bass power. It was
complete crap to shave $30 off the cost of a sound system in a $35K car.