Old April 26th 07, 02:55 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
AZ Nomad

Default Lost original key to Honda Odyssey with keyless entry remote starter

On 25 Apr 2007 10:41:36 -0700, > wrote:

>What can I do? The dealer is asking me to tow my car to them so that
>they can cut a new key. I don't have that kind of money and the key
>costs $60 and to program it $89.50. I am able to start the car with

If you live within driving distance of a city of more than a million people,
call a locksmith. The more sophisticated ones have the software and blanks
to make you a key. Just be prepared to prove that you have stolen
the vehicle and you'll be good to go.