Old February 18th 11, 09:23 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
laurentien

Default Audi body design errors

Dear folks,

yesterday I took my very reliable Audi 80 for some service at the Audi
dealer an did try the A5 and A7 five door cars.

Altough these cars look very nice and the interior trim is as good as
it gets with even an ergonomic control panel (at last), those two cars
are now plagued by body design errors which you do not find on the A4
and A6 cars.

They have increased the roof curve to make it look even sleeker and
this results in the problem that a tall man (like myself) cannot sit
on the back seats. Worst, the design have made the back door window
even more slanted towards the front making it very difficult to climb
in and out of the car.

I would strongly suggest to Audi that they do redesign their A5 and A7
roof line in order for tall adults to sit in the back.

Bests

LHR