Old July 28th 07, 07:16 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Marsh Monster

Default Question on tires alignment?

======
======
On Jul 28, 12:58?pm, " > wrote:
> I have a car that i just got 2 new tires for the front. It is a Toyota
> Corolla front wheel drive. The rear tires are older with still some
> tread left, maybe 3,000 miles before replacement. I was thinking about
> getting an alignment for the car. However, should i wait until i
> replace the rear tires and get an alignment or does it matter? In
> other words,if i go ahead and get an alignment today and replace my
> rear tires in a couple months, would i need another alignment? Thanks
> guys.

======
======

Put the new tires on now and get the alignment now.

unless.....you're jest a fan of frequenting tire and alignment shops,
then by all means.......wait and do them both later.

~:~
MarshMonster
~chunks his 2 used tires in the trunk to use as spares later........
hands the tire dude a five spot.......thanks dude....see you
again in 4 years or so~
~:~