Old September 24th 04, 07:35 PM
Philip Nasadowski

In article <0JU4d.2782$0j.1310@lakeread08>,
"Jeremiah" > wrote:

> this is kinda off topic but I know the old Toyotas had an electric power
> steering that would shut off after or reduce the amount of power steering at
> about 35 or so, when you don't really need it, I thought it was a good idea,
> sure would be nice is Saturn engineers would have thought about that. maybe
> next year?

Oh god. I mother****ing HATE that 'feature' > I paid for p/s, I
expect power at all speeds. It's one of my BIG pet peeves with my
Saturn.

Yes, I know the old excuse for it is 'road feel'. Big whoop. There's
no such thing as road feel in a car. You want road feel, get a
motorcycle, where you actually CAN feel the road.