Old January 17th 06, 12:55 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default Mazda Roadster (Miata) Coupe site

Randy, That's a matter of opinion obviously but I would say that yes, they
can be tacky but if they are done properly, and they are on this example,
they look like factory modifications to go racing. You may or may not
remember a beautiful Porsche 944 that was similarly appointed and looked bad
ass! You know, that may have been a 924 (no nasty 924 cracks here please,
the car had potential).

Just my 2 cents.
Chris
99BBB