Old July 8th 05, 11:06 PM
jim.gm4dhj

> wrote in message ...
>
> And thats why your family never left the 'old world' I imagine? taste?

Nearly ! did my Grandfather went over worked in Newark NJ just before the
war in '38 told his wife to sell up and come over but then changed his mind
and came home.... shame...

I visted you lot in '79 '84 '02....things appear to be going down hill at
every visit....never mind...

> My personal fav Mustang of 71+ would be a 85 GT with T-Tops, in red, with
> grey interior (red piping). There are so few nice four-eye examples around
> these days... Sigh... I saw a 85 GT convertible (same color scheme) when I
> went for groceries the other nite. Now thats a fairly rare car these days.
> It was in real nice shape too.

Another one with no taste..... :~)