Old November 4th 09, 01:02 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Niles Anders[_1_]

Default I'm taking back some of the bad stuff I've said about iRacing

With the release of the Indy Car, which is a serious contender for both
"Best IndyCar SIM" and "Best iRacing car", I'm thinking about extending
my membership.

Raceline Developments rFactor 1998 CART mod is better then I expected it
to be and it could be the best all time rFactor mod too. It's good
enough where top 20 iRacing drivers are in 98 CART mod leagues. I
wouldn't call it a "flash in the pan" but the allure of the iRacing Indy
Car is strong.

Also, iRacing does have "hosted" races now. Where leagues can lease a
servers daily and run practices and races. The bad part is, you have to
use NASCAB rules for Indy cars. iRacing has to fix that.