Old November 21st 04, 03:05 PM
Arthur

In my opinion, I think the Marine should be commended for 'getting the job
done', but cautioned about checking the whereabouts of those embedded
journalists before taking action of this type. I also think they should
turf the jerk who destributed the pictures to Al-Jazeera and elsewhere, out
on his ass.
Arthur