Old August 16th 05, 08:49 PM
MAT

"chibitul" > wrote in message
ups.com...
>I think their prices are OK, but I find the site diffucult to use, it's
> not clear why some parts are cheaper than others, if they are
> remanufactured or something... and in general thee are way too many
> parts listed on each page. I had better luck with www.manhonda.com,
> same prices but easier to understand what you order.

Interesting sentiment, I find manhonda to be convoluted with maintenance
parts often covering non specific trim lines and years. For the control
freak and technically obsessed, I prefer the granularity of majestic and
slhonda. It's a little tough to find out what subset a specific part is
under but with enough poring, you can find anything and I love that. Now
if only I could find such an interface for Toyota!!