Old September 22nd 04, 09:03 PM
Pars

> you suck, caroline
>
> its amazing that in just 7 years, the mpg of civics dropped about 10
> mpg. mu 98 gets about 32 average. i always liked the way that particular
> generation of civics looked, too... low beltline, wedgy, lots of glass.

Hey Mike, You're still getting poor mileage on you 98 DX Hatch ??!?!

I'm getting about about 40mpg (about 650km per fill-up). The fact that
my 1.6L engine is always running throughtout the day (combo city/hwy)
and never gets a chance to cool down, does contributes to the above
average mileage.

Regarding the orginal post, A car that is over a decade old, is going to
have a very difficult time being broken in, for the winter. Most likely,
it'll just end up broken...

Pars
98 DX Hatch