Old December 15th 04, 09:58 PM
Plowboy2

Untapped resource if you aks me... I would think My employer would love to
have thier image and imaginary signage at Daytona's trackside, say if the
sim sold enough copies to warrant the exposure.

To hell with them, i say, I personally liked the rwallace#2 car graffix that
Papy shipped the NR series with, better than the original... IMHO
especially with the uncanny abilities of most of the paint and cars that
were readily available for download... lst time I checked my nr03 folder
was over 1 gig in size, most of that was mods and car downloads (bloated
friggin car downloads IMHO) of fellow racers... I downloaded the 1st
release of the "actual" Cup cars, from a site that I am positively sorry I
cant remember (to give them credit for awesome work) that was all... when I
run the game, Im online, PERIOD. Hardly never saw the licenced cars,
because I even downloaded the online generic replacement paint, which was
awesome...

I dont give a crap if you called the tracks "Big Oval 1" through "Mini Oval
Flat" for each track Dega to Martyville.

btgoss enlightened us with: