Old July 17th 07, 09:29 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
Mick x

Default Fix for high oil consumption - New Spark plug, new valve stemon number 5 and seal

Well the oil issue seems to be resolved, however, on a round trip to
Manchester on the first day of picking it up (had been 10 days with the
garage) it broke down - a worn coil.......

So that's it, is now is fixed and sold.

I am going to the dark side - BMW