Old May 18th 07, 01:31 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Leon van Dommelen

Default Customer Service?

XS11E > wrote:

>Mazda looks bad and getting worse....
>
>http://www.theacsi.org/index.php?opt...or+Corporation

They seem to be slightly improving to me. There seems to be a couple of
points random variation by year, but if you look over a longer period,
the trend is clear.

And then there is liars, damn liars, and statistics. Would I really be
more satisfied with a Mercedes, a GM, a Ford? Think thrice. But the idiots
who buy that sort of thing think obviously greatly of it. We are largely
measuring the intelligence and critical facilities of the customer here,
rather than anything about cars or companies.

Leon
--
Leon van Dommelen Bess, the Miata Bozo, the Miata
http://www.dommelen.net/miata