Old January 4th 05, 01:54 AM
TCL

After years of doing this type of job, I finally purchase a special tool for
doing drum brakes. It looks like a large bent pliers. It will make the job
of removing and replacing those springs a lot easier and safer. The dumb
thing about it is that they cost less than $15. I'm through using a vise
grip and screwdriver!

Have fun!