Old February 17th 11, 06:54 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Andrew MacPherson[_2_]

Default NKPro 1.3 - Hill climb at Trento is a must have

(PW) wrote:

> What is it (for)?

What is what? NKPro? Trento? Life, the Universe, and Everything?

NKPro's the sim world's best kept hardcore secret (unless you have access to Google)
and Trento is a famous Italian hill climb... apparently. I didn't know it existed
until last week. :-)

Life, the Universe, and Everything is an ultra hardcore simulation which is based
on the iRacing model. It's free to enter and leave, but boy do you pay every day
you're on the service!

I've definitely left the automatic subscribe button unchecked. Sod Bhuddism, I'm
not coming back even if the content's free next time.

Andrew McP