Old April 24th 05, 12:02 AM
Mark Levitski

"Hard to find fuel for" is not an argument, as I said it's a vicious circle:
no diesel consumers ->no diesel suppliers->no diesel consumers, it's easy to
break. But the rest is somewhat OK inline with my thoughts especially
'stink" part. WHat you call stink is indeed 100-200x more pollution than
gasoline, but the other guy response is also valuable, I appreciate all
because unlike you I am a car nut. I was born in a counry of excellent
public transport and very very expensive cars so until last October NEVER
been behind the wheel, so asking stupid diesel questions...

It seems however US trucks/fleet vehicles, etc. non-personal vehicles are
using diesel extensively, it's that passenger cars normnal people buy are
almost never diesel in the US but very common in Europe and is the reason i
asked this question thinkiong of biofuiels that someone said only work in
DIESEL (so I cant use in my Nissan Sentra).