Old January 15th 08, 11:02 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda
Bill Putney

Default Price fixing among tire manufacturers

Tony Harding wrote:
> Bill Putney wrote:

>> Yes - and they make the mistake that you either are or pretend to be
>> blind to: Never stating the profits in percent but only in raw dollars.

> Dude, take it up with the AICPA. I don't make the rules here and neither
> do the news media.
>
> <repeated horse**** snipped>

CPA's don't recognize the significance of percentage profits vs. raw
dollars? You are delusional. You're still intentionally missing the
point. In your case, it appears to be more a case of dishonesty than
lack of intelligence, but probably some of both. I do find they often
go hand in hand.

Bill Putney
address with the letter 'x')