Old October 8th 04, 08:34 PM
Viktor

Guys, thanks a lot for your responses.

Here are the details that I failed to mention.
1. My Honda Civic CX 97 has 160 000 miles on it.
2. After I changed the oil last time (and the oil level was above
"Full" line directly after changing), the oil level has dropped to
BELOW the "Add" line after I drove 3000-3500 miles.
3. Other then the drop in oil level I don't have other concerns. The
milage is great (5.9 L/100 km - I am in Canada), no blue smok, just
passed my emission test recently.
4. No leak of oil detected anywhere.
5. Don't know what PCV valve is, will find out.
6. When I detected that the oil level is less then "Add" mark, I
poured about 1L of oil (I guess, about 1 quart) and it's full again.

Thank you very much for all your help.

Viktor