Old August 10th 10, 10:14 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
George Csahanin

Default Example of Good GM Design :-(

I found on my C4 that you don't need to remove the fender bolt closest to
the door, but all the others, and hinge out the fender part, and the battery
in/out is no huge problem. I still want to meet the roicket scientist that
decided to put the distributor on front of the LT1 and behind the water pump
and vibration damper...