Old June 22nd 04, 09:50 PM
Pete

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 20:29:00 GMT, Catman >,
wrote:

>> 3) Engine coolant. It's less than a third full, should I fill it? Can I
>> drain it first? If so, how? What make of coolant?

>Not sure about the 156, but there should be min and max marked on the
>header. Check the manual. Any decent brand should be fine. You can drain
>it if it is indicated by the service schedule, or you really want to.

Periodic check to see the level is between min and max. If you stand at the
front of car facing the engine, the header tank is on your left, but the
markings are hard to see on the front right corner of the tank. Stand to
the right and look across the radiator at the tank and you will see easier.

Any decent make of anti-freeze mixed as per the label on the bottle.

Pete
--

156 2.0 TS (2001) - Proteo Rosso (his)
147 2.0 TS (2002) - Gem Green (her's)